Zenkaikon Discount Pre-Registration Deadline Less Than 10 Days Away!

  • kirsehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009
      Just a reminder to everyone that the last discount pre-registration deadline for Zenkaikon 2009 is less than ten days away! Pre-register by October 6, 2009 to save up to $10 on a two-day pass, as well as save time in line at the convention.

      Attendees who pre-register before October 6, 2009 will also be entered into a raffle to win lunch with our guest, Johnny Yong Bosch. More details on the drawing are available here: http://www.zenkaikon.com/registration/contest/

      Current registration rates are:
      Saturday Only: $18
      Sunday Only: $15
      Two-Day Pass: $30
      VIP Pass: $50

      VIP Registration includes an exclusive Zenkaikon 2009 T-shirt, which will not be available in our merchandise store or sold at the convention. VIP memberships are only available to those who pre-register for Zenkaikon 2009.

      For more information on pre-registering for Zenkaikon, click here:
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/registration/attendee.php