First Zenkaikon 2009 Prereg Deadline In 6 Days!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Just a reminder to everyone that the first pre-registration deadline

      for Zenkaikon 2009 is only six days away! Pre-register by June 6,

      2009 to take advantage of our lowest registration rates, and save time

      in line at the convention.

      Current registration rates are:

      Saturday Only: $15

      Sunday Only: $15

      Two-Day Pass: $28

      VIP Pass: $48

      VIP Registration includes an exclusive Zenkaikon 2009 T-shirt, which

      will not be available in our merchandise store or sold at the

      convention. VIP memberships are only available to those who

      pre-register for Zenkaikon 2009.

      For more information on pre-registering for Zenkaikon, click here:

      http://www.zenkaikon.com/registration/attendee.php

      Also, if you are still looking for a place to stay, the Zenkaikon

      Hotel Room Block at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge is still

      available. Book a room in the block to get a significant discount on

      the regular rates for Friday and Saturday night stays! (For more

      information, click here: http://www.zenkaikon.com/general/hotels.php)

      We look forward to seeing you at the convention!