Zenkaikon Wants You! 2009 Gopher and Street Team Recruitment

  • kirsehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 7:17 PM
      Zenkaikon Wants You! 2009 Gopher and Street Team Recruitment

      Zenkaikon is currently recruiting interested individuals to join its 2009 Street Team and/or be a gopher at its convention. Read all the details below!

      Street Team

      Do you love Zenkaikon? Do you look forward to it every year? Do you wish more people knew about it?

      Then you should consider joining the Zenkaikon Street Team! Street team members give out or leave Zenkaikon flyers at related events, stores, or any other location where anime fans may gather. They may also promote Zenkaikon on their website, blog, or favorite forum.

      If this sounds like something you would like to do (or do already), then send us the following information:

      Name
      Website
      Mailing Address where we can send flyers
      Where and When you will promote Zenkaikon
      Specific Conventions or Events where you can put out flyers, and the dates of the events

      E-mail all information to zenkaikonpr@... or PM "Kirsehn" on the Zenkaikon Forums (http://www.zenkaikon.com/forum/).

      In exchange for being a part of our street team, you will receive an exclusive Zenkaikon Street Team button, as well as your name and link on our website!

      Gophering

      go•fer n. Slang – one who performs minor or menial tasks such as running errands. [Alteration of "go for"]

      What a Gopher does

      Gofers help con staff with event set up, line control, badge checking, guiding attendees, running video and gaming equipment, workshops, panels, the masquerade, break down and clean up.

      What you get out of it

      Now you might be asking yourself, "What's in it for me?" Well, depending how many hours of your life you are willing to give, you get:

      * Partial or full convention registration refund
      * Meals
      * Beverages
      * Swag
      * A behind-the-scenes look at an anime convention
      * Did I mention the refund, free food, and beverages?

      If this sounds like something that might interest you, then read up on all the details at our gopher web page (http://zenkaikon.com/gophers.htm) and fill out our Gopher Application (http://zenkaikon.com/gopherapp.php)

      If you have any questions about this application, the Gofer rules and/or expectations please send a detailed message to zenkaikongophers@....