Delaware Anime Society White Day Minicon (Glenside, PA)

  • kirsehn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      What: Delaware Anime Society 2nd Annual White Day Minicon
      When: March 22, 2009 from 1pm to 5pm
      Where:North Penn VFW POST 676, 2519 Jenkintown Road, Glenside, PA 19038

      Hello everyone ^_^

      You're invited to the 2nd Annual Delaware Anime Society White Day Minicon!

      Come join the DAS (and especially our Pennsylvania Chapter) for an
      afternoon of fun at the North Penn VFW Hall in Glenside, PA! We have a
      larger space this year and hope you will come join us!

      Event Fee: $17.00 per person (includes goodybag, food and
      (nonalcoholic) drink, and access to all activities!) Paypal the fee to
      delawareanimesociety@... or pay at the door.

      Activities:

      -- Karaoke and Crafts

      -- Gaming and Tournaments: Wii and PS2 Madness! Rock Band, Guitar Hero
      III, DDR, and more! Other systems include Gamecube, Saturn, DS
      Tournaments (bring your DS), and Uno Tournaments.

      -- Cosplay/Costume Contest: Including a special award for the cutest
      couples cosplay

      -- Shoujo Anime and Manga Showings: Watch some of the best shoujo
      anime or take a look at our shoujo manga reading table

      -- Goody Bags: With candy and fun items

      -- Raffles and Prizes: Awesome prizes like DVDS, magazines, toys and more

      -- Asian Snacks

      -- Anime Couples Trivia for Prizes: How well do you know your anime
      couples?

      Great food, friends and fun! Hope to see you there ^_^

      You can RSVP at the DAS Ning Social Network here:
      http://deanimesociety.ning.com/events/das-white-day-minicon ...

      or at the Facebook event here:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6581388514#/event.php?eid=53302022071