Congrats to Slants and Deathnote2 Contest Winners!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2008
      Congrats to R. Bredell & A. Taraba of Bristol, PA for winning our Slants contest! These two lucky winners entered the "Here's Your Chance to Meet the Slants" contest (http://www.theslants.com/contest/)  and have won 2 free two day passes to Zenkaikon 2008!

      Congrats to  our Deathnote 2: The Last Name  Movie Ticket Giveaway Winners!
      The following winners won tickets available for the 7:30 Pm Showings on 10/16/08 at: *The Bridge - UPenn*
      SOUTH 40TH STREET
      PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104
      215-386-9800

      L. Yorks of  Douglassville, PA (pair of tickets)
      S. Anderson of Media, PA (pair of tickets)

      R. Ayoub of Havertown,PA (individual ticket)

      The following winners won tickets available for the 7:30 Pm Showings on 10/16/08 at: *Riverview Plaza
      1400 S COLUMBUS BLVD.
      PHILADELPHIA, PA 19147
      215-755-2353

      K. Koch of Camp Hill, PA (pair of tickets)
      E. Van der Mark-Geary of Orangeville, PA (pair of tickets)
      J. Barnwell  of Edgewater Park, NJ. (one ticket)

      Thanks for all who preregistered for Zenkaikon 2008 and participated in our contests!
      Keep watching www.zenkaikon.com for more news and announcements regarding our convention which is happening in just 25 days!

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2008 Convention Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com

      Shoryucon 2008 Staff