Zenkaikon 2008: Convention Policies, Gopher Age, Merchandise Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 8:30 AM
      Zenkaikon 2008 is pleased to announce the following:

      A) The establishment of set convention rules and policies for everyone at Zenkaikon.
      These rules cover

      Rowdy/Disruptive Behavior
      Cameras/Photography
      Signs Policy
      Etiquette with Guests
      Weapons Policy
      Children at Zenkaikon

      B) Zenkaikon 2008 has lowered its minimum gopher age to 16 to allow more of our attendees to participate in the gopher program. Please see this page for details:
      http://zenkaikon.com/gophers.htm

      C) Zenkaikon 2008 announces that our merchandise for 2008's show is now available (aside from teeshirts exclusive to registered VIP members). This year we feature our mascot Zenkai-chan as a pirate as drawn by  our guest artist Peter Gandia/Mad Magnus (http://madmagnus.deviantart.com/). Additionally a shop for merchandise featuring the chibi renditions of our merchandise drawn by another guest artist Jessi Pascal of Geeks Next Door : http://www.geeksnextcomic.com/

      Pirate Merchandise is featured here:
      http://www.cafepress.com

      Chibi Merchandise can be found here and its accompanying pages:
      http://www.cafepress.com/zkon08chibi

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2008 Convention Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com

      Shoryucon 2008 Staff