Club Photo Posted

    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 4 10:53 AM
      Hey Everybody!<br><br>I posted a larger version
      of the front-page pic in the Photos section. Look in
      the Default folder.<br><br>I apologize for the pic's
      lack of clarity. Some people are lost in shadows but
      I'll see about brightening it up next week when I get
      a crack at Photoshop.<br><br>Have any pics of other
      members you'd like to post? All I ask is you get their
      permission first, just to be polite. Find an anime image
      online and want to know what it's from? Post it along
      with a message and maybe someone can identify
      now...<br>Brian
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002