Shoryucon Update: Registration using Paypal now available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hey there! We wanted to announce that Paypal registration for Shoryucon is now open via the Action Anime Myspace

      What: Shoryucon
      Who: A.C.T.I.O.N Anime Society
      When: April 20, 2008
      Time: 12Pm-12 AM
      Admission: $6 for Day events, $10 for Day and evening events
      (both prices include goodybags, all games and events, and all theater
      movie showings)

      To Register, please go to the Action Anime Club Myspace:

      For tickets or more info please contact us via our myspace:
      http://www.myspace.com/actionanimeclub

      Events Include:
      Day: gaming, movies (on the big screen in our campus theater),
      Karaoke, cosplay fashion show/contest

      Night: Party! Music (with DJ Neochichiri) , dancing and snacks

      DAY EVENTS:
      12:00 PM-7PM

      EVENING EVENTS/PARTY
      8:00PM-12:00 AM (midnight)

      EVENTS:
      Cosplay Fashion Show/Contest
      AMV Contest
      Karaoke and Contest
      Anime Movies(in our theater), Series in the Ballroom
      Game Tournaments

      DEALERS/ARTISTS:
      Sabahgirl
      PLB Comics