Shoryucon Update!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hey there! We have updates to the Shoryucon schedule, some contests, and also some dealers and artists to announce!

      What: Shoryucon
      Who: A.C.T.I.O.N Anime Society
      When: April 20, 2008
      Time: 12Pm-12 AM
      Admission: $6 for Day events, $10 for Day and evening events
      (both prices include goodybags, all games and events, and all theater
      movie showings)

      Events Include:
      Day: gaming, movies (on the big screen in our campus theater),
      Karaoke, cosplay fashion show/contest

      Night: Party! Music (with DJ Neochichiri) , dancing and snacks

      For tickets or more info please contact us via our myspace:
      http://www.myspace com/actionanimec lub

      We will be setting up Paypal soon so that folks can buy their tickets!

      DAY EVENTS:
      12:00 PM-7PM

      EVENING EVENTS/PARTY
      8:00PM-12:00 AM (midnight)

      EVENTS:
      Cosplay Fashion Show/Contest
      AMV Contest
      Karaoke and Contest
      Anime Movies(in our theater), Series in the Ballroom
      Game Tournaments

      DEALERS/ARTISTS:
      Sabahgirl
      PLB Comics
      DRAXX
      Alicia's Anime
      GameCrazy
      Envision Art Club

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2008 Co-Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com

      Shoryucon 2008 Staff