Re: Brain Storm!

  • malak_the_mad
    Message 1 of 133 , May 5, 2001
      I'll tell ya right now, Guys, doing a fanzine is
      HARD WORK! Trust me, I know from personal experience.
      But if you want to tackle it, by all means, go for
      it! I think it's a great idea!<br><br>I think I know
      what the next topic of technical discussion is coming
      next week. ;D<br><br>Damn...first videos and now we're
      up to fanzines already. How quickly we move through
      the fandom evolutionary chain! What's next, you say?
      Probably a translation/fansubbing team and then on to
      organizing our own convention!<br><br>...we're all
      doomed...doomed, I say...<br><br>Seriously though, I'm very
      pleased with this online club. This is EXACTLY the
      response I was hoping for.<br><br>P.S.: If you seriously
      decide to tackle a fanzine, I have three important words
      for
      Kinkos has very good self-service copiers which is a
      bonus when you want to photocopy something that has a
      questionable copyright, namely out-of-country source material.
      I can explain more next weekend.<br><br>Mata ne,
      minna-san!<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002