Shoryucon!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hey guys,
      I wanted to give a shout out about a new event I'm helping plan with my
      other anime club A.C.T.I.O.N Anime Society in Princess Anne, MD. We're
      all really excited that we have this opportunity to put on a minicon
      and we invite all of you guys to come! (And especially we invite other
      folks at our sister HBCU schools as UMES is also an HBCU aka
      historically black campus)

      Here's the details:

      What: Shoryucon
      Who: A.C.T.I.O.N Anime Society
      When: April 20, 2008
      Time: 12Pm-12 AM
      Admission: $6 for Day events, $10 for Day and night events
      (both prices include goodybags, all games and events, and all theater
      movie showings)

      Events Include:
      Day: gaming, movies (on the big screen in our campus theater), Karaoke,
      cosplay fashion show/contest
      Night: Party! Music (with DJ Neochichiri), dancing and snacks

      We also have some prospective dealers and artists who hope to come to
      the con.

      For tickets or more info please contact us via our myspace:
      http://www.myspace.com/actionanimeclub

      Hope to see you there!

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2008 Co-Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!