Come see Zenkaikon at Katsucon 2008!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2008
      Zenkaikon 2008 is having a table at Katsucon 2008 in the artist alley. We will be showing off photos from the con, taking gopher registrations, preregistrations and selling some merchandise to benefit the con. Come talk with staffers and con chairs and hang out!

      Katsucon is happening on 2/15-2/17/08 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC
      See you there!

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2008 Co-Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!