Zenkaikon 2008 Panel Registration is Now Open!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      We are now seeking applications for panels. Please send the the following information if you would like to apply for a panel (Please send this information to zenkaikonpanels@....

      Ok, before we get into what we need from you to apply, please note that our scheduling is limited so we will be choosing panels on a variety of criteria. Just because your panel was not picked does not mean it was bad or we do not like you, it is just an issue of time management. If we get more panels then we have time, I will be selecting one or two panels to be placed in reserve in case of sudden cancellations

      Anyhow, back to the part you actually care about. Remember if your application does not include this information, your panel will not be considered.

      APPLICATION: Please email to zenkaikonpanels@...

      - Your Panel’s Name: _____________________

      -How many people are on the panel:_______________________________

      -What time of day suits your panel best:________________________________

      -Short description of the Panel (like what is it actually about, is it a humor panel or serious academic one, etc):

      -Have you run panels at other conventions ?: ________________________________

      -Will your panel have any special needs (I.E. do you need a projector, a mic, a DVD player)