Zenkaikon 2008 Cosplay Masquerade Signups Now Open!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      We will be taking Hall Cosplay (walk-ons) Signups at con and Masq (stage skits) signups
      before and at the con.

      Hall cosplay prizes, props rules and judging categories are the same as the masq prizes,
      prop rules and judging categories.

      Deadline for Masquerade Application: September 13, 2008
      Number of Masquerade Slots/Signups Accepted:10, up to 5
      before the con and the rest at con

      Cosplay Winners will receive:
      certificate, pic on our website, and prize including either pick from raffle table or gift certificates!

      Rules and Application Form Below!

      MASQUERADE APPLICATION FORM:
      Click here to download the Form. Its a Word Document. Please send it to us at zenkaikoncosplay@... no later than September 13, 2008.
      CLICK HERE FOR THE MASQ REG FORM

      Or here:
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/Zkon08MasqRegForm.doc

      Read more about it in our forums!
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1089

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2008 Co-Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!