Re: Brain Storm!

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , May 3, 2001
      I have a professional-grade page layout program
      called Pagemaker, and I can steal time on the school
      printers to print it if necessary. I also have 2 color
      inkjet printers, but if possible I'd like to not have to
      use them (my 'rents don't like me wasting
      paper/ink).<br>Anyway, I've got all that and a scanner, so if we need
      any of it, just gimme a
      BACK!"<br>PS If anyone can name where that came from, and the
      character that said it, I don't know, you win the prize.
      For an extra bonus, if you can name the warship
      spoken about, I'll double the prize.
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002