Zenkaikon 2007 Announces 2007 Merchandise, and new guest 'Uncle Yo'

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Zenkaikon 2007 is proud to announce otaku comedian Uncle Yo as our newest guest!
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/guests.htm

      Zenkaikon 2007 Teeshirts, buttons and magnets are available at our Zenkaikon Cafepress Store!
      http://www.cafepress.com/zenkaikon

      We will also have a limited amount of merchandise for sale at the con.

      Stay tuned for our convention schedule to be posted soon!