REMINDER: Zenkaikon $15 Prereg. Rate Ends Sept 15! Special Extension at ZKON/DAS table at Celebrate Japan 2007!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      Just a reminder, Zenkaikon 2007's 2nd preregistration deadline is fast approaching. Its just $15 to preregister by September 15, 2007.

      See our registration page to paypal and prereg now!
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/registration.htm

      OR you may want to take advantage of a special offer we're making. Stop by the DAS/ZKON table outside the Anime Video Room (Classroom 2) at the Celebrate Japan Festival at the Penn Museum on 9/29/07 and STILL be able to prereg at the $15! That's the last chance you'll get because after that preregistration for 2007's event is ending and it will be $20 Registation price at the door!

      http://jasgp.org/celebrate-japan/