2007 Celebrate Japan Anime Video Room Schedule and Title list announcements!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      The Celebrate Japan Festival will be happening on Saturday, September 29 from 11AM-4 PM at the Penn Museum (3260 South Street, Philadelphia, PA) and will include a whirlwind of activities including food, art, kimono folding, Taiko drum and Akido demonstrations, floral arrangement, calligraphy, sushi demonstratins, games, crafts,an anime video room and much more.

      Celebrate Japan! is Co-sponsored by the Japan America Society of Greater Philadelphia, the Center for East Asian Studies at the University of Pennsylvania, the Friends of the Japanese House and Garden (Shofuso), and Continental Airlines. Admission to Celebrate Japan! is free with Museum admission donation ($8 general admission; $5 students and seniors; free for children under 6, Museum members and PENNcard holders).
      http://jasgp.org/celebrate-japan/
      The Delaware Anime Society is again sponsoring the anime video room at Celebrate Japan this year. We will also have an information table about our club (and especially our Pennsylvania chapter in Willow Grove PA), and about Zenkaikon 2007 (10/13/07, King of Prussia, PA). Registrations for Zenkaikon 2007 will also be available.

      We're happy to announce the following titles for the video room this year:
      11AM-12PM Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (1-2)
      (A CLAMPfest!! Genres: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural )

      12PM-1:30PM Samurai Seven(1-3)
      (Based on the legendary Akira Kurosawa classic epic feature film, Seven Samurai.,
      Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Mecha, Science Fiction, Shounen )

      1:30PM-2:30PM Black Cat (1-2)
      (Genres: Assassins, Adventure, Comedy, Science Fiction, Shounen)

      2:30-4 PM : The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya(1-3)
      (The new smash hit from Bandai!
      Genres: Schoolgirls, Insanity, Comedy, Psychological, Science Fiction, Supernatural )

      We hope to see you there at Celebrate Japan. Feel free to stop on by our video room to say hi!

      www.delawareanimesociety.com
      www.zenkaikon.com