Zenkaikon 2007 Masquerade Signups Now Open!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      We will be taking Hall Cosplay Signups at con and Masq Signups before the con.
      Hall cosplay prizes, props rules and judging categories are the same as the masq prizes, prop rules and judging categories.

      Deadline for Masquerade Application: October 1, 2007

      Cosplay Winners will receive:
      certificate, pic on our website, and prize including either pick from raffle table or gift certificates!

      Rules and Application Form Below!

      MASQUERADE APPLICATION FORM:
      Click here to download the Form. Its a Word Document. Please send it to us at zenkaikoncosplay@... no later than October 1, 2007.
      CLICK HERE FOR THE MASQ REG FORM

      Or here:
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com/doc/Zkon07MasqRegForm.doc

      Read more about it in our forums!
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State and Beyond
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2007 Cosplay Co-Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!