Brain Storm!

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 133 , May 2, 2001
      hi it's me again ok so maybe I'm getting
      annoying.....Eah....<br><br>Anyway I just though of something cool...Since we all
      watch anime and are very knoledgable about it "some
      more than others" ^///^ heh heh why don't we try to
      make and try to publish a "AnimeWhatever" monthly mag,
      it could contain reviews comics and i'm sure if we
      put our tiny tiny tiny little minds on it we could
      think of some really cool stuff, We would not need much
      money to start this thing...just enough to type print
      the master copy and then all we need to do is either
      get a major small/press company to approve it or
      publish it our selfs kinda of like "ted's AnimeX" At
      quakerhead...anyone remember that? If any one thinks this would or
      would not be a good idea let me know poke my bubble I
      WANT feed back other than my spelling and gramer
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002