Music Video Queston for contest

  • manaxaus
    Message 1 of 133 , May 2, 2001
      Hi I'm finally finished my god forsaken anime
      music video. I'm wondering if it is ok that it's not
      100% anime footage...I have about 12-15% of non anime
      just to livein it up a bit and give it that "what the
      frel" fealing...Let me know what you think about this
      cause I intend to submit this to okoton, it's the best
      work ever not choppie peices and i used that black
      leader tech "thanks brian" <br><br>Ryan
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1 12:07 PM