DAS Halloween Minicon 2006, 10/22/2006, 1:00 PM

  • Trumba Event Actions
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006
      A message to animewhatever@yahoogroups.com from ramothhe@...:
      Lots of folks from PA, DE and MD are coming to this event. We hope to see you there!

      DAS Halloween Minicon 2006
      Date: Sunday, October 22, 2006
      Time: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
      Where: 121 W. Loockerman Street
      Dover, DE 19904
      Notes: One $10 ticket gives you
      ? Food and drink
      ? Video Games and Tournaments
      ? Cosplay Competition
      ? Create your own Superhero/Dress up as a known Superhero contest
      ? Scary anime and movies on the big screen with our projector!
      ? Goody Bag+ Party Badge
      ? Dance/Rave (alcohol and drug free)
      ? Anime Pumpkin Carving
      ? Raffles and Prizes (Some prizes sponsored by Superior Comics!)
      ? Paypal $10.00 to delawareanimesociety@...
      ? Or pay at the door.

      Sponsored by DAS and Superior Comics
      www.delawareanimesociety.com
      www.superiorcomics.com
      Link: http://community.livejournal.com/deanime/108078.html#cutid1

      Do you not want to receive this information? You can block future emails of this type at
      http://www.trumba.com/t.aspx?e=CgAA-ptfuO1nrDDBzw0cnn7YYzQE-EjKDIDYgv6il3UIEw!!X.

      This email was sent by Trumba Corporation, 1200 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1700, Seattle, WA 98101, on behalf of ramothhe@.... For other inquiries, feedback, or to report suspected abuse, please contact us by email at feedback@.... Replies to the sending email address are ignored.

      Trumba is a registered trademark of Trumba Corporation.