DAS Halloween Minicon 2006, 10/22/2006, 1:00 PM

  • Trumba Event Actions
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19 10:51 AM
      A message to animewhatever@yahoogroups.com from ramothhe@...:
      Lots of folks from PA, DE and MD are coming to this event. We hope to see you there!

      DAS Halloween Minicon 2006
      Date: Sunday, October 22, 2006
      Time: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
      Where: 121 W. Loockerman Street
      Dover, DE 19904
      Notes: One $10 ticket gives you
      ? Food and drink
      ? Video Games and Tournaments
      ? Cosplay Competition
      ? Create your own Superhero/Dress up as a known Superhero contest
      ? Scary anime and movies on the big screen with our projector!
      ? Goody Bag+ Party Badge
      ? Dance/Rave (alcohol and drug free)
      ? Anime Pumpkin Carving
      ? Raffles and Prizes (Some prizes sponsored by Superior Comics!)
      ? Paypal $10.00 to delawareanimesociety@...
      ? Or pay at the door.

      Sponsored by DAS and Superior Comics
      Link: http://community.livejournal.com/deanime/108078.html#cutid1

      Do you not want to receive this information? You can block future emails of this type at

      This email was sent by Trumba Corporation, 1200 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1700, Seattle, WA 98101, on behalf of ramothhe@.... For other inquiries, feedback, or to report suspected abuse, please contact us by email at feedback@.... Replies to the sending email address are ignored.

      Trumba is a registered trademark of Trumba Corporation.