Reminder: Zenkaikon 2006 Last Preregistration Deadline in 2 days!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 9:20 AM
      Zenkaikon, the anime and scifi con happening in King of Prussia, PA on October 28 would like to send you this reminder:

      Reminder: October 1 is our last pre registration deadline. For the price of just $15 a membership, register today!!
      After October 1, the price per ticket at the door is $20 a membership...unless you sign up and register at the Celebrate Japan Festival at the UPenn Museum on October 7 which is your last chance to take advantage of the $15 price. Don't delay, take advantage of the low price before time runs out!
      Go to our website to register online or use the print out form:
      http://www.zenkaikon.com/

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2006 Con Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com