DAS and Superior Comics Present: DAS Halloween Minicon 2006!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2006
      This year we have the whole store! Top and bottom floors. Don't miss it!

      Day: 10/22/06
      Time: 1-8 PM
      Place: Superior Comics
      121 W Loockerman Street
      Dover, DE 19904

      One $10 ticket gives you
      • Food and drink
      • Video Games and Tournaments
      • Cosplay Competition
      • Create your own Superhero/Dress up as a known Superhero contest
      • Scary anime and movies on the big screen with our projector!
      • Goody Bag+ Party Badge
      • Dance/Rave (alcohol and drug free)
      • Anime Pumpkin Carving
      • Raffles and Prizes (Some prizes courtesy Superior Comics!)
      • Paypal $10.00 to delawareanimesociety@...
      • Or pay at the door.

      Sponsored by DAS and Superior Comics
      www.delawareanimesociety.com
      www.superiorcomics.com

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Zenkaikon 2006 Con Chair
      http://www.zenkaikon.com
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!