Nice Seeing some of the Anime Whatever group at Otakon!(^_^)

  • K. Nailah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 4:51 PM
      It was nice seeing some of the Anime Whatever group come by the DAS
      table. There were some nice costumes this year (as per the usual).
      Lots of old school characters. I am particularly partial to
      the "vintage" anime.

      I also read some complaints about this year's otakon. I guess it
      depended on what you wanted to see and do.

      I know I had an enjoyable time.

      Hope you all did too. (^_^)