Our Club Photo

    Message 1 of 133 , May 2, 2001
      Hey y'all! (showing my southwestern roots, aren't
      I?)<br><br>If you didn't catch the previous announcement
      there's a picture I took at last October's meeting in the
      Photos section. What I'm wondering is if people would
      mind if I were to give it some captions to identify
      who from whom. If you want me to do this write me an
      you want to be identified by your Yahoo!ID, your
      given name or both. I can identify at least half the
      people in the photo but assume I can't so no mistakes
      will be made, 'kay?<br><br>Till then, be seeing
      Gunsen<br><br>"Those whom the Gods destroy they first make
      Mad!"<br><br>P.S.: In case any of you DON'T know who I am (since I'm
      the one using the camera), I'm the friggin'
      know-it-all with the long hair who keeps trying to cram "The
      Classics" down everyone's throats like some goddamned
      old-fogie. ;P
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002