Video Girl Ai and stuff...

    Message 1 of 133 , May 2, 2001
      You are correct, Jason!<br><br>Video Girl Ai and
      DNA2 were created by the same man (whose name escapes
      me right now).<br><br>I'll check my collection to
      see how many episodes of VGAi I have. I'm pretty sure
      I have all six from an old fan-sub, but don't stone
      me to death if it turns out I don't have all of
      them.<br><br>Yikes! EVA and VGAi all in one night?! Pass the mops and
      buckets around cause there's gonna be an outbreak of slit
      wrists at Between Books!!<br><br>...or to quote Fight
      Club...<br><br>"Put a gun in my mouth and paint the wall with my
      brains."<br><br>Don't get me wrong. They're both great shows but I'd
      like to walk away from Greg's on my own without the
      need of a straight-jacket and a pair of orderlies.
      Both shows have this tendancy to turn it's mood on a
      dime.<br><br>Either way, it'd probably have to be shown over the
      course of two meetings. I think it's six half-hour
      episodes. Not even a Gundam movie is that long! Which
      reminds me...Adam (Otakuwolf) says he'll be bringing
      Gundam Movie II along with the first installment of
      "Nadia", a must-see for any fan of Studio
      Gainax.<br><br>Now who's gonna be the first to be smacked by asking
      "Who's Gainax"? ;D<br><br>Till then, be seeing
      you...<br>Brian & Malak
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1 12:07 PM