Japan-A-Radio needs help!!!!

  • Latasha James
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      OMG! EMERGENCY!!!!

      We were listening to Japan-A-Radio and we heard that
      they are going
      to get shut down unless they can get enough donations
      to keep them
      going. We (the community at large) cannot let them get
      shut down. They
      figured it would be about $5 from 600 people will keep
      them going. It is
      just $5. That is less than a Starbucks drink.

      We at Otakus Anonymous have already begun our
      donation and plan on
      getting more too to help them out. Please, everyone,
      help them out!!!

      If we calculated the numbers properly, there should
      be more than
      enough people just from ACU to keep JAR open.

      We have until December 31, 2005 to help them out.

      They accept Paypal, Amazon.com honor system, Checks
      and Money Orders.
      ganbatte ne!

      here is the link to donate to them:
      http://www.japanaradio.com/main.php?page=donate

      SAVE J-A-R!!!!

      From Everyone at Otakus Anonymous, Thank you

      Ota-chan
      Otakus Anonymous
      www.geocities.com/anonymousotakus

      ~Latasha James
      http://members.fortunecity.com/moonlightdestiny1

      Club President/Founder of Delaware Anime Fans (DAF)
      http://www.delawareanimefans.com
      Email: admin@...

      Webmaster for Anime FX and Toramaru Gifts in VA
      Anime FX Marketing and Event Coordinator
      http://www.animefxdvd.com
      Email: afxwebmaster@...
      ((Come to me if you want to hold an event at Anime FX))

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs