RE: Halloween Costume Contest at the Rogue's Den 10/29/05

  • Latasha James
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      The Rogue's Den, Alex of the Cosplay Crack Crew and
      Delaware Anime Fans are having a Halloween Costume
      Contest on Saturday, October 29 at 7pm. The event will
      take place at the Rogue's Den and there will be a $2
      entry fee for the cosplay contest contestants to cover
      prizes. Costumes must be tasteful (no nudity) and all
      ages are welcome. Home made costumes are encouraged
      for judging purposes, but show up in your best. Be
      sure to show up early for DDR, horror flicks and free
      treat bags.

      The Rogue's Den
      2710 Philadelphia Pike
      Claymont, DE 19807

      ((Need a ride? Someone from DAF might be able to help.
      Just ask on the mailing list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/deanimefans))

      I just wanted to add, Delaware Anime Fans will be
      having an anime auction 11/12/05, 5pm at the Rogue's
      Den during our monthly meeting. Members and non
      members can bid on anime items such as manga, dvds,
      vhs, wall scrolls and win them for cheap! If you have
      any items you'd like to donate to the club for this
      event, you can do so at the monthly meeting or during
      the Halloween Costume Contest 10/29/05 at 7pm, the
      Rogue's Den. Thank you.

      ~Latasha James
      http://members.fortunecity.com/moonlightdestiny1

      Club President/Founder of Delaware Anime Fans (DAF)
      http://www.delawareanimefans.com
      Email: admin@...

      Webmaster for Anime FX and Toramaru Gifts in VA
      Anime FX Marketing and Event Coordinator
      http://www.animefxdvd.com
      Email: afxwebmaster@...
      ((Come to me if you want to hold an event at Anime FX))

      http://mail.yahoo.com