End of the Year Cosplay Party sponsored by the DC Anime club and AnimeFX

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:09:37 -0700 (PDT)
      From: chris wanamaker <animepimpforever@...>
      Subject: End of the Year Cosplay Party Dec 3,2005
      12pm-7pm at Anime FX Springfield VA.

      Hello fellow anime fans,

      We the DC Anime Club in collaboration with Anime FX
      invite you to our End of the Year Cosplay Party on
      Saturday Dec 3,2005 12pm-7pm at Anime FX in
      Springfield Virginia.

      The End of the Year Cosplay Party will include the
      following events:

      Cosplay Gathering

      Cosplay Contest

      Video Gaming

      Video Game Tournament

      Anime Screening Prizes and much more.

      Admission for the End of the Year Cosplay Party is $10
      at the door.

      There will also be a $5 entry fee for both the Cosplay
      Contest and Video Game Tournament.

      For more information regarding the End of the Year
      Cosplay Party please visit our site at

      http://dcanime.umd.edu/events/yearend.html

      If you could please post this event on your clubs
      website it would be greatly appreciated.

      We hope see you their.

      Chris W.

      DC Anime Club President

      DAS C.hief E.xecutive O.taku
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Tangled Woods Magazine Anime and Manga Editor
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/tangledwoods/

      Zentrancon 2005 Staff Co-Chair
      http://www.geocities.com/zentrancon
      Support the ASPCA and save a life!
      http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=DEV_drtv_homepage

      Caroline County Humane Society: Go ADOPT!
      http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/cchs.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com