Anime Auction 9-24-05 at the Rogue's Den in Claymont, DE to help Katrina Victims

  • Latasha James
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      During the next DAF meeting on September 24th at the
      Rogue's Den in Claymont, DE, Delaware Anime Fans (DAF)
      is having an anime auction. ALL the proceeds will go
      to the Red Cross Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund and to
      the ASPCA Disaster Relief Fund who help rescue pets
      that have been left behind. Below are the items that
      will be auctioned off. Bring lots of cash because it's
      for a good cause. If you have any items you'd wish to
      donate for the auction, please give them to me at the
      meeting. Thank You

      ~Latasha James
      Club President
      www.delawareanimefans.com

      VHS
      El Hazard 2
      Flint: The Time Detective

      DVD
      Ad Police
      Assemble Insert
      You're Under Arrest
      Arcadia of my Youth
      Urusei Yatsura
      Full Metal Alchemist
      House of Flying Daggers

      KEY CHAINS
      Full Metal Alchemist
      Inuyasha

      MANGA
      Full Metal Alchemist

      MISC
      Moon Child Photo Book
      El Hazard Playing Cards
      Dragon Ball Tshirt
      Samurai Champloo Wallscroll

      ~Latasha James
      http://members.fortunecity.com/moonlightdestiny1

      Club President/Founder of Delaware Anime Fans (DAF)
      http://www.delawareanimefans.com
      Email: admin@...

      Webmaster for Anime FX and Toramaru Gifts in VA
      Anime FX Marketing and Event Coordinator
      http://www.animefxdvd.com
      Email: afxwebmaster@...
      ((Come to me if you want to hold an event at Anime FX))

      http://mail.yahoo.com