Howls Moving Castle Event First Showing

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      It went great! WE had over 80 people come! The movie
      was just superb and the voice acting awesome (had
      Chrstian Bale and Billy Crystal to name a few). The
      discussion part of our special program went for almost
      an hour after the movie had ended and alot of patrons
      who stayed after the movie for that element wanted to
      come back for the Wednesday showing as well. Also, the
      added elements to our presentation were well liked by
      the audience (but you still have to come to see what
      I'm talking about haha!) I hope to see even more of
      you guys at the Wednesday showing. Remember, they told
      me that cosplay is just fine so feel free to show up
      in your nice outfits ^^

      Schwartz Center for the Arts in Dover
      http://www.schwartzcenter.com

      Time: 7 PM
      Cost: 5$ with valid school ID or military ID, or $7.00
      without
      Day: September 7, 2005

      DAS South Chapter President
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Tangled Woods Magazine Anime and Manga Editor
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/tangledwoods/

      Zentrancon 2005 Staff Co-Chair
      http://www.geocities.com/zentrancon
      http://mail.yahoo.com