Reminder: Howls Moving Castle Event This weekend!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Our Howl's Moving Castle event is this weekend!
      SchwartZ Center for the Arts
      http://www.schwartzcenter.com
      7 PM

      Its right up the street from Superir Comics in
      In Dover, DE. There'll be discussion and some surprise
      fun elements to our anime program before and after the
      movie! ANd we'll do it again on Weds, September 7,
      too.

      Tickets are 5$ with student ID and 7$ without

      Feel free to come wearing club teeshirts, cosplay, or
      just whatever!

      I will also be collecting money for our Red Cross Fund
      and Selling Raffle Tickets too (part of each raffle
      ticket goes to Red Cross too)

      Hope to see you there!

      Mattie, DAS President

      DAS South Chapter President
      Delaware Anime Society: The Rising Sun in the First State
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com

      Tangled Woods Magazine Anime and Manga Editor
      http://www.livejournal.com/community/tangledwoods/

      Zentrancon 2005 Staff Co-Chair
      http://www.geocities.com/zentrancon
      http://mail.yahoo.com