ZENTRANCON ANIME MATINEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • prophetbanzai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      On August 27th,

      at the Central Free Library of Phialdelphia Zentrancon Anime Matinee
      will take place from 11am to 4:30pm with special guest Eric Bressler
      director of Otaku Unite!!!!!!!!We will screen his film along with
      classic anime and Japenese live-action sci-fi.The address is 1901 Vine
      Street Phila.,Pa. 19103 in the same area as the Franklin Institute and
      The Academy of Natural Sciences.

      And.....On October 16th at the Rotunda 40th and Walnut streets in
      University City in Phila.,Pa. from 12-10pm look for Zentrancon
      with Corrine Orr famed voice actress from Speed Racer and Marine Boy
      as our guest and many other guests and events!

      Call 1-215-423-4765 or visit

      http://www.geocities.com/zentrancon