Delaware Anime Society North Chapter meeting this Sunday

  • ramothhe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      That reminds me, there's a DAS meeting this Sunday which is the day
      after the DAF meet- so you can go to
      both the DAF and DAS meets in the same weekend! :D

      DAS North Chapter Meeting:
      Sunday July 17, 2005
      2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Sunday of every month.
      Event Location: Brandywine Hundred Library, Wilmington DE
      Street: Talley Day Park: 1300 Foulk Road
      City, State, Zip: Wilmington, DE 19803
      Phone: 302-477-3150
      The library has top notch facilities including big,brand spanking new
      meeting rooms with new video equipment, a cafe that serves lots of
      yummy food, and we're even allowed food in the meeting rooms!

      Additionally, the library has nice tables outside and big open fields
      that we might want to use for outdoor
      activities at some point.

      Meetings will be run similarly to the South and
      Kanameiji chapters of the DAS. There will be a gaming hour from 2-3
      PM on that day and from 3-8 anime! There will be some fixed titles
      and some random titles. In addition to gaming we always have
      different surprise events like raffles, giveaways and other things.
      Come to the meeting b/c its always different! :D

      The honorable North Chapter Leaders of Jrock(Joey Green) and Nathan
      (Prophet Kaiju) presiding- it should be alot of fun! Check out the
      pictures from last month's meeting:
      http://www.delawareanimesociety.com/gallery/index.php?cat=3