Re: Suggestions for next meeting's lineu

  • dakamar.geo
    Message 1 of 133 , Apr 30, 2001
      Suggestion:<br>I have, if anyone cares, the first
      2 EVA DVDs (eps 1-8) and all but the last Trigun
      DVD (eps 1-25, I think, not really sure). If anyone
      have it on good authority (the EVA mailing list
      (eva.onegeek.org)) that the EVA movies will be coming out on DVD
      this October. Now, I haven't actually checked the site
      in question (www.animedvd.com if I remember right),
      so I don't know how true that info is, but we can
      for Brian, I still have all 6 eps of Genocyber on
      DVD.
      Message 133 of 133 , Feb 1, 2002