this club is now listed on the otakon club directory

  • Latasha James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2005
      Hello. My name is Latasha James, Club President and founder of
      Delaware Anime Fans. Otakon recently updated their club page. It has
      my club listed and Delaware Anime Society. Those aren't the only two
      anime clubs in Delaware. To make everyone aware of this, I sent in a
      request and now your club is listed. You can check it out at
      http://www.otakon.com/community_clubs.asp
      Please email me at deanimefans-owner@yahoogroups.com if you know of
      any other DE anime clubs. Getting more school anime clubs listed would
      be great.

      ~Latasha James
      Club President of Delaware Anime Fans
      http://www.delawareanimefans.com