DAS North Chapter Meeting!

  • ramothhe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      Are meetings of animewhatever still going on? I know that our North
      Chapter and PA chapter members would probably love to attend! Anyway
      I wanted to let you guys know about our meetings in your area:

      I am excited to announce that the next north meeting will take place
      on Sunday, June 19th from 2-8 at the
      Brandywine 100 Library in Wilmington DE.

      The library has top notch facilities including big, brand spanking
      new meeting rooms with new video equipment, a cafe that serves lots
      of yummy food, a fireplace lounge, and we're even allowed food in the
      meeting rooms!

      Here's a photo tour showing some of the facilities:
      http://www.friendsbhl.org/PhotoTour.htm

      Additionally, the library has nice tables outside and big open fields
      that we might want to use for outdoor activities at some point.

      Thanks to Nate Smith, Nailah, and Jrock (north chapter leaders) for
      helping to make this happen!

      Meetings will be run similarly to the South and
      Kanameiji chapters of the DAS. There will be a gaming hour from 2-3
      PM on that day and from 3-8 anime! There will be some fixed titles
      and some random titles as well as gaming, giveaways, activities and
      more! Stop on by ^^

      When:
      Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 2:00 PM

      Where: