Fwd: Zentrancon Philadelphia Press Release

  • prophetbanzai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      --- In PA_Anime_Fans@yahoogroups.com, "ramothhe" <ramothhe@y...>
      wrote:
      Hello! I working closely with Nathan Smith for the
      unveiling of Zentrancon, the new anime and sci fi
      convention in Philadelphia, and I wanted to give you
      guys a heads up and a press release.

      Zentrancon will be October 16th, 2005 in the Rotunda,
      between 40th and Walnut Streets in Philadelphia PA.

      "Come witness the birth of a new Anime and Sci Fi con
      experience in the Philadelphia area. featuring anime
      ranging from classic to popular to cult, and classic
      sci fi cinema. Additionally, we'll have dealers, a
      cosplay contest, a fashion show and more!

      This convention is brought to you by the folks of
      Digital Video Memories and the Delaware Anime Society.
      For more information, call Chuck Andrews at:
      1-215-423-4765 or go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zentranconphiladelphia/

      I'll let you guys know more details when I have them.
      Our PA chapter and the rest of our chapters are very excited to be
      putting this on! :)
      --- End forwarded message ---