Con In Center City Philly

  • prophetbanzai
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2005
      There is a man named Chuck Andrews in Philly wants to start a con at
      the Pine Street Community Center on 5th and Lombard in Philly.He
      needs dealers,food vendors,and any help he can get.I know you guys
      have experience with the big con like Otakon and Katsucon.Brian I'm
      looking at you!Please call him at 1-215-423-4765.