1st State Anime Cult Movie Explosion

  • prophetbanzai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hello folks.Hazen!Props to you for showing Time Bouken and the
      Daichis!Anyway I have a new group called 1st State Anime Cult Movie
      Explosion.I have a possble Meeting place at an art gallery called
      Studio 600.So far so good.I'm shooting for March or April for a
      first meeting. I hope to use Katsucon and Wilm.Film Fest to hype it
      up.I want use this group to exihibit rare anime,sentai,and kaiju.Sci-
      fi and horror films and tv.And bizzare art films and such.I plan to
      have merchants there so please check out
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1stStateAnimeCultMovieExplosion.Hey
      Brian the conversion with you,Debbie,and Greg I found educational.It
      definitely gave me an understanding of joys and the headaches of fan
      politics.Damn shame about the headaches when fan gatherings should
      be sanctuarys.
    • nathan smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2005
        sorry.