*** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ***

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      This is Adam

      I finally have confirmation that "GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE" is
      playing at the AMC PLYMOUTH MEETING Theater up my way tomorrow.
      According to the ad on Anime Turnpike, this is the only theater
      showing the film in this immediate area (next closest is NYC and
      Baltimore).

      According to Yahoo, showtimes are 12:40, 2:45, 5:10, 7:40 and 10:10
      on both Friday and Saturday. Of course, I'm taking work off early to
      catch the first show, and both Hazen and I will be seeing another
      show later in the day.

      If anyone is interested on coming up and seeing this long-awaited
      movie (and just because it's anime on the BIG screen), let me know
      and I'll try to give you better directions than MapQuest (for a
      change, this one's up in MY territory! :] )

      Signing off
      Adam

      P.S. This weekend is our meeting, isn't it? If there are any
      special requests of things to bring, let me know if I can help.