new member here.

  • rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 7:32 AM
      hi,
      i am a new memebr here so i just wanna take some time and say a
      simple hi to you folks here. I live in southern delaware and I am
      wouindering about where is between books is located at and as well
      there anime mecherdise selection? I have heard of your meetings and
      thru the other two anime clubs that i am a member of. (delaware anime
      society and UofDEL)heck i may just go up there and attend one or more
      meetings.

      robert