Delaware Anime Fans Meet in Wilmington, 6/5/2004, 11:00 am

  • animewhatever@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of animewhatever
      Delaware Anime Fans Meet in Wilmington

      Saturday June 5, 2004
      11:00 am - 2:00 pm
      This event repeats on the first Saturday of every month.

      Street: 4w5 Cafe ((421 N. Market St.))
      City, State, Zip: Wilmington, DE 19805
      Phone: 661-0100

      Notes:
      We'll be watching anime on dvd and vhs. It starts at 11 and ends at 3. Food and drink will be available at the cafe so bring money. Don't forget some change for the meters. Bring your anime! For more info, go to our page at http://members.fortunecity.com/delawareanimefans/index.html

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!