Let's have a posting!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Except for the reminders of another's groups meetings, does anyone
      else post (or more importantly, read) messages here anymore? Well,
      for whoever is out there...

      As far as I know, Saturday's monthly meeting is on. Now that I have
      broadband (yeah!!!), I've started to download like a fiend. I also
      seem to have the right touch to burn some pretty good looking SVCDs,
      so even if we don't have someone with a laptop, we can still see some
      of what's new. And strange...

      Which brings me up to one title I'm bringing. The name is 'Bobobo~bo
      Bo~bobobo' (or at least a reasonable facsimile thereof). It's best
      that I don't go into much detail, so let's just say it's up there
      with 'Excel Saga' and 'Puni Puni Poemi' on the Bizarrometer.

      If I have time, I'll try to give you a tast of 'Mars Daybreak' and a
      couple others. As for regular stuff, I'll probably stick to basics
      and bring 'Nuku Nuku TV #2'. And as usual, I'm bound to pick up
      something off of Greg, so I'll have that too.

      That's about all, so if there's anything else, please send before
      Saturday morning.

      Signing off.

      Adam

      P.S. Dan, we HAVE to have a little talk.