Delaware Anime Fans Meet, 4/3/2004, 11:00 am

  • animewhatever@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 10:56 AM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of animewhatever
      Delaware Anime Fans Meet

      Saturday April 3, 2004
      11:00 am - 2:00 pm
      This event repeats on the first Saturday of every month.

      Street: 421 N. Market St.
      City, State, Zip: Wilmington, DE 19805
      Phone: 661-0100

      Notes:
      We'll be watching anime on dvd and vhs. Food and drink will be available at the cafe so bring money. Don't forget some change for the meters. Bring your anime! For more info, go to our page at http://members.fortunecity.com/delawareanimefans/index.html

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!