Re: [Anime Whatever] when do you meet?

  • Nalfien Ericsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
      Actually, I'm the president of one, but what did you
      need help with? I'm perfectly willing to do whatever I
      can, but I have to let you know, my club is an
      Organization within the University of Delaware, and
      therefore, it is very easy for us to get a room, DVD
      player, etc.

      If there's anything I can do, just say so.

      =====
      --Eric Remington (Da prez, Otaku 2)

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html