Re: [Anime Whatever] when do you meet?

  • Delaware Anime Fan 2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2004
      Can you help me w/ my anime group? Since you're the vice prez of one,
      I can use your experience and imput in helping me run my own.

      --- In animewhatever@yahoogroups.com, Nalfien Ericsson
      <dakamar.geo@y...> wrote:
      > Its actually the third Saturday of every month.
      >
      > =====
      > --Eric Remington (Da prez, Otaku 2)

      > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Nalfien Ericsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
        Actually, I'm the president of one, but what did you
        need help with? I'm perfectly willing to do whatever I
        can, but I have to let you know, my club is an
        Organization within the University of Delaware, and
        therefore, it is very easy for us to get a room, DVD
        player, etc.

        If there's anything I can do, just say so.

        =====