Re: [Anime Whatever] when do you meet?

  • Nalfien Ericsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2004
      Its actually the third Saturday of every month.

      =====
      --Eric Remington (Da prez, Otaku 2)

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Delaware Anime Fan 2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2004
        Can you help me w/ my anime group? Since you're the vice prez of one,
        I can use your experience and imput in helping me run my own.

        --- In animewhatever@yahoogroups.com, Nalfien Ericsson

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2004
          Actually, I'm the president of one, but what did you
          need help with? I'm perfectly willing to do whatever I
          can, but I have to let you know, my club is an
          Organization within the University of Delaware, and
          therefore, it is very easy for us to get a room, DVD
          player, etc.

          If there's anything I can do, just say so.

          =====